Friday, June 5, 2009

Been a while...

I am back, I think. I got busy with my crazy little boy who is learning how to get into everything, with chores, and with crafts. And I still have a social life after all that, I think. :)

I finished a teal soaker for my son



and my garden is growing. Hubby finally solved my watering problem, and I now water with a hose and not tons of pitcher refills and trips back and forth. :) Yay!

I am spinning yarns still, and crafting as usual. Right now my w-i-p is a froggy hat for Jonathan for this fall. I am almost done with the beanie part, and the eyes will be next.

Soon I will do a real picture update, but right now I need to go make sure J isn't getting into something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

May your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt. :)