Thursday, October 8, 2009

My teensy little fiber stash...



This is all I have left of ready to spin stash, two fluffs from Bobbie, and my WWSIP samples (minus the Abstract Fiber samples, which I have already spun and made into a wheel oil purse cozy that hangs from my tensioner knob). Some might find this sad, but I find this motivation to get all this ready to spin...


meat sheep fleece



Alpaca



and small fluff of another meat sheep fleece. Oh, and the other almost 5 fleeces yet to be washed. So next on my agenda: Finish making wool combs, then buy animal brushes for wool cards for the time being, then get fluffing. I might even make myself a diz to make rovings. Lots of work ahead before I can spin much more!







1 comment:

  1. We're currently renting Susan's electric drum carder. If you get these all washed up over the weekend, could bring it to spinning next Wednesday for you to use. Let me know if you'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete

May your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt. :)