Saturday, December 26, 2009

I made it!

I survived Christmas with a toddler! He was a handful at my grandmas as he did not nap until dinnertime other than the 30 min. drive there, and he is teething and snotty. Blech. But we had a great time, boy mostly included. :)

I got SPOILED. A new Chicago Cutlery knife set. The BBC film of Jane Austen's Persuasion. Beaveropoly. :) . Cosmetics and girly stuff. AND... A 1yd. niddy noddy and a set of the Knit Picks Harmony options interchangeables! w00t!!! Oh, and an early present of a steel framed 2 foot long stuffed sheep toy that Jonathan can sit on, lol. I had told my mom I wanted a sheep when she asked what I wanted her to get me at the county fair. So she did, sort of, lol!

I really enjoyed this holiday, but I am really tired from being a mommy to an unhappy teether. I was sleepy about 2 hours after I woke up today. I think I will sleep well again tonight. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the teething! Hope you're able to make spinning on Wednesday, but if J is still cranky, we'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! Poor baby though; hope the rest of his teething will go quickly and with minimal discomfort.

    ReplyDelete

May your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt. :)