Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not Keeping Up

with blogs and such. My own included, lol. I've been thinking a lot about a lot of things lately, and doing a lot of things lately so it kinda slips my mind to post. I'm trying to get my thoughts, home, schedule, etc. more organized and make life more efficient, less stressful, and cheaper. Continuing to improve my ability to be content and trusting His providence in any situation. Working harder/smarter at making Bob happy. Tackling the challenge of parenting an increasingly smarter, bigger, still strong-willed but fun toddler as wisely as I can. Trying to be the best money-manager I can be as one way of doing my husband good all the days of my life. Trying to use my skills and talents well. Trying to think everything out without overthinking. :) I pray I can grow enough to keep up with the changes in my world and the world that present challenges to me. God has always provided for me up to now, so I trust Him to provide the needed wisdom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt. :)